60-in-1 iCade Multigame Complete Arcade JAMMA Kit
for Upright Cabinets
-: All the basic parts needed for your 60-in-1 Arcade Setup! :-
-: 90 Day Warranty Included :-
This kit contains all the basic required items for a 60-in-1 arcade multigame setup and experience! You just need to supply the display and cabinet which can be anything! Install this kit into an an old empty arcade cabinet, a coffee table (literally a coffee table!), and old (or new) bookshelf, even a sturdy box will do! Actually here at JammaBoards we have a few test setups which have these same parts installed into $10 basic single shelf units picked up from an home improvement store.
The kit does include a detailed wiring chart with the JAMMA harness which shows which wire/color connects to which part (i.e. the joysticks, buttons, etc). This makes wiring up your kit parts quick and easy. For your display, you can use a regular arcade CGA monitor if you happen to have one or even better you can go with a standard VGA computer monitor/LCD! The 60-in-1 PCB has a built-in VGA video upscale converter making it very versatile to whatever option you need for your display.
As for the incredible 60-in-1 arcade game board, this single PCB contains 60 of the most popular classic arcade games ever! Each game has its original dip switches, which are adjusted through the built-in software menu. Another great feature is 'High Score' save, which will save the top score...even after the power is turned off! This is a brand new board, which I have thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure it is 100% functioning. The newest and best improvement of the 60-in-1 iCade PCB is the ability to now use a trackball and play Millipede/Centipede as they were meant to be played!
60-in-1 iCade JAMMA PCB Features:
- Universal JAMMA Connector
- User Friendly Game Selection Screen
- Free Play or Quarter/Token Option
- New High Score Saver
- Supports CGA (standard resolution) and VGA (high resolution) Monitors
- Supports Upright and Cocktail Cabinets (screen will automatically flip for second player)
- Supports Trackball and/or Joystick Controls
- Each Game Is Fully Customizable (Difficulty, Game Speed, Number of Lives, etc)
- Enable/Disable Specific Games
- Standard JAMMA video output or VGA output (hook PC monitor up directly)
- Uses standard arcade power supply or AT PC power supply (with standard 4-pin molex connector, the same used for hard drives/cd rom drives)
- 1 - 60-in-1 iCade Classic Arcade Games - JAMMA PCB - QB Version
- 1 - 60-in-1 iCade Classic Arcade Games Collection Manual (Click here to view copy of manual)
- 1 - JAMMA Full Cabinet Wiring Harness/Loom w/ Installation Sheet/Guide
- 1 - 16A Arcade Game Switching Power Supply (MD-9916A)
- 1 - ZIPPYY 4/8-Way Arcade Ball Handle Joystick - Short Shaft - Red Ball Top
- 5 - Arcade Pushbuttons (2 x White Player Start Buttons / 3 x Shooter Buttons - Red, White, and Blue)
- 1 - Arcade High Quality 8-Ohm 4" Speaker
- 1 - Speaker Cover Plate (Metal 4" Round) - Black
- 4 - Standard PCB Mounting Feet w/ Screws
* At least 3 buttons should be installed for optimal enjoyment!
* Requires a standard JAMMA arcade game setup using a VERTICAL display or a standard PC VGA monitor.
Monitor must be in the vertical position.
* Although not necessary, I would recommend using a switchable 4/8-way joystick. The game may have a better feel with the old style 4-way joystick, as sometimes the 8-way might be too sensitive.
** This board has been fully tested for proper display of color, clean graphics, clean sound, and all available hardware / rom tests were performed.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
For this item, it is HIGHLY advisable to ship via INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MAIL (EMS) or UPS. This will ensure your package is insured, as well as provide full package tracking and will arrive the quickest to you!
References & Reviews