This official Gonbes CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB allows all types of RGB, EGA, VGA or YUV component signals to be up-converter and display on a 31KHz PC VGA monitor, TFT monitor, LCD display, or HD-TV with VGA connection. No need to set dip switches in order to figure out the specific input frequency as all inputs are detected automatically! A great alternative to purchasing a expensive, heavy CGA monitor. Use this converter with an existing computer monitor or install a lightweight LCD display or even use to build your own supergun!
Our board uses a special software version we worked directly with Gonbes, the GBS-8220 manufacturer. With our embedded software, just about all CGA and EGA arcade games work great! This includes those Midway games such as Mortal Kombats, Killer Instincts, Golden Tee Fore's, Star Wars Trilogy, Cruis'n World, Cruis'n USA, etc.
See how simple the setup can be with this basic setup guide: -Click to view the basic setup guide-
- Supports CGA/EGA/VGA/YUV Component Signal Input
- Supports VGA Output (640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1360 x 768)
- CGA/EGA/VGA signal auto scan (15KHz, 24KHz, 31KHz)
- YUV Component signal auto scan (480i, 576i, 720i, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p)
- On Screen Display (English and Chinese)
- Supports image position control & image zoom control
- True digital 24-bit A/D converter for true 16.7-million color conversion.
Supports ALL types of VGA monitors (CRT, LCD, PDP, Projector, etc)
Input Power 5VDC +/- 0.5v (2A) P7 or P9 Input signalCGA/EGA 14.5kHz - 16.5kHz
23.5kHz - 25.5kHz
30.5kHz - 32.5kHzAuto scan
P3 or P11 or P10RGBHV 30.5kHz - 32.5kHzAuto scan P10 or P11VGA 30.5kHz - 32.5kHzAuto scan P10 or P11Ypbpr 480p,576p,720p,1080pAuto scan P2Ycbcr 480i,576i,720i,1080iAuto scan P2 Output signalVGA 640*480,800*600
P4 and P13 User controls Input Switch, Image Zoom, Image Position,
Output Resolution ,R\G\B gain adjust.
115mm (W) x 105mm (D) x 20mm (H)
This Kit contains:
- GBS-8220 Model Arcade HD-Converter PCB
- Power Cable
- RGB Cable
User Manual (Click here to view manual)