Easily connect your arcade controllers right into your PC or Sony PlayStation 3! The PC / PS3 to Arcade Controller USB Interface PCB (sometimes referred to as a xin mo board or ipac controller) makes it easy to connect your arcade Player 1 and Player 2 joystick/buttons/coin mechs into any Windows based computer. Once connected, the Windows based PC will automatically connect and install the appropriate driver and will show as a dual joystick device with 30 input registers (2 Joysticks Up/Down/Left/Right & 22 buttons or switches). Then load in your favorite game or MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) game emulator and enjoy!
This device is NOT an keyboard emulator and will not interfere with not computer keyboard inputs/operations. The PC / PS3 to Arcade Controller USB Interface PCB will be auto-detected and configured as a dual joystick controller. A great alternative to the expensive I PAC (I-PAC) keyboard encoder device!
1 - PC / PS3 to Arcade Controller USB Interface PCB
7 - 4 Pin Color Wire/Interface harnesses
1 - 2 Pin Color Wire/Interface harness
2 - Ground Loop wiring harnesses
1 - 6 Foot USB Connection cable
1 - Installation Guide Sheet
- JAMMA Full Cabinet Wiring Harness Loom - Newly Updated!
- 60-in-1 iCade Classic Multigame JAMMA PCB - Original
- CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB (GBS-8220)
- JAMMA Extender Harness - Newly Updated
- 15A Arcade Switching Power Supply with Digital Display - 110W
- 56 Pin Card Edge Connector (3.96mm/.156 pitch)
- CPS-2/3 Battery Replacement
- PCB Mounting Feet - Set of 4
- Player 1 START Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch
- Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch (RED)