-: Verified to be in perfect working order 100% :-
A cool jet shooter where you can pick from several different jets. This was released in America by Fabtek.
Maneuver your plane through the enemy's territory, dodging the vast amounts of fire directed at you. Take out each of the enemy's huge weapons to move on to the next stage. Each mission culminates with an assault on a huge enemy vehicle or fort that requires attacking multiple points. Once this super vehicle has been defeated, the mission is complete. Finish the game by completing the final mission.
You can choose from any of seven different fighters. Two of them, the Raiden and the Judge Spear, come from prior Seibu games, although the Judge Spear will not perform like it does in Viper Phase I. The remaining five are new.
The Raiden MkII and the Judge Spear have both lasers and missiles, which can be combined together. They each also possess their own signature bombs (Raiden's Thermonuclear Bomb and Judge Spear's Plasma Bomb) and start each life with three of them. For all the other planes, you either have missiles or a laser (not both), but in return you have the ability to charge (hold down the fire button until an aura forms) and release massive power shots. The planes also share the Firestar bomb and start each life with two of them. By holding down Bomb, you can allow the bomb to fly forward and then detonate it by releasing the button.
Manufacturer: Seibu Kaihatsu
Class: Wide Release
Genre: Scrolling Shooter
Type: Video game
* Orientation: Vertical
* Type: Raster: Standard Resolution
* CRT: Color
Conversion Class: JAMMA
Number of Simultaneous Players: 2
Maximum number of Players: 2
Game play: Joint
Control Panel Layout: Multiple Player
* Joystick: 8-way
* Buttons: 2 [Fire | Bomb]
Sound: Stereo (Two channel)
* 1 - Original RAIDEN FIGHTERS JAMMA PCB
* The PCB has been fully inspected, cleaned, and tested...and working 100%! All hardware tests pass prior to and afterwards on a 4 hour burn in testing period.
- JAMMA Full Cabinet Wiring Harness Loom - Newly Updated!
- 60-in-1 iCade Classic Multigame JAMMA PCB - Original
- CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB (GBS-8220)
- JAMMA Extender Harness - Newly Updated
- 15A Arcade Switching Power Supply with Digital Display - 110W
- 56 Pin Card Edge Connector (3.96mm/.156 pitch)
- CPS-2/3 Battery Replacement
- PCB Mounting Feet - Set of 4
- Player 1 START Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch
- Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch (RED)