A two-player vertically scrolling helicopter battle against various aircraft and ground enemies. Power-ups and additional weapons can be collected throughout the game. Waves end with either one or two "mega enemies" that require significant damage in order to be destroyed.
The game play is reminiscent of 1942.
Class: Wide Release
Genre: Scrolling Shooter
Type: Videogame Monitor:
* Orientation: Vertical
* Type: Raster: Standard Resolution
* CRT: Color
Conversion Class: JAMMA
Number of Simultaneous Players: 2
Maximum number of Players: 2
Control Panel Layout: Multiple Player Ambidextrous
* Joystick: 4-way (up, down, left, right)
* Buttons: 2
Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)
* 1 - Task Force Harrier JAMMA PCB
Click to view Hi-Res picture of the Task Force Harrier Board
* Great game in the footsteps of 1942. Board is clean and sound is great. ** This board will work perfectly in any JAMMA cabinet with a vertical monitor.
- JAMMA Full Cabinet Wiring Harness Loom - Newly Updated!
- 60-in-1 iCade Classic Multigame JAMMA PCB - Original
- CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade HD-Converter PCB (GBS-8220)
- JAMMA Extender Harness - Newly Updated
- 15A Arcade Switching Power Supply with Digital Display - 110W
- 56 Pin Card Edge Connector (3.96mm/.156 pitch)
- CPS-2/3 Battery Replacement
- PCB Mounting Feet - Set of 4
- Player 1 START Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch
- Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch (RED)